ZONED 100% NATURAL TALALAY LATEX
Z™ Talalay Latex pillows are created through an eco-friendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency. The zoned technology combines comfort and support by way of a pin-core design configured to cradle your head while providing your neck and shoulders with needed support. Due to its proprietary production process, Talalay is the most resilient and consistent latex.
Z™ Talalay Latex instantly conforms to your body movements, providing the most consistent support. Unlike traditional pillow materials, Z™ Talalay Latex is resilient, maintains its original form and never needs fluffing. Talalay latex is breathable and helps maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. Latex is naturally antimicrobial, mildew-proof and dust mite-resistant making it one of the most hypoallergenic and comfortable pillows available.
People have different body types and varying preferences. As such, Z™ Talalay latex pillows are available in king and queen sizes, high and low profiles and firm and plush densities. Malouf Fine Linens™ is the only company in the world that offers Talalay pillows in these extensive options and varieties.
- 100% Natural Talalay latex, no synthetic additives
- Pin-core design provides zoned support
- Unique foam consistency offers superior pressure relief
- Naturally hypoallergenic – antimicrobial, dust mite-resistant, and mildew-proof
- Luxuriously soft, embossed velour cover is removable for laundering
- Available in king and queen sizes, high profiles, and firm densities
- Five-Year Warranty
- King size pillow dimensions: 35" x 16" x 6.5"
- Queen size pillow dimensions: 29" x 16" x 6.5"