Temperature Sensor for LED Jacuzzi Hot Tub Models J-235, J-245, J-275, and J-280
Includes New O-Ring
Fits all Jacuzzi J-200 Series Hot Tubs from 2011 to 2017
Common Sensor Error Codes
- "SN-2" refers to a non-functional temperature sensor.
- "SN-1" refers to a non-functional Hi Limit sensor.
- Three dashed lines ("watchdog") is almost always corrected by replacing the temperature sensor.
- Rapidly changing temperature or wildly inaccurate displays are almost always fixed by replacing the temperature sensor.
- Consider replacing the Hi Limit sensor as well as it can also cause the dashed lines "watchdog" error code.
Click here for instructions on how to replace the temperature sensor in your spa