Temperature Sensor for Jacuzzi J-310, J-315, J-320 and J-325 built from 2002 to 2016
- 6600-166 Temp Sensor with curled end connectors for LED Systems
- Includes New O-Ring
Common Sensor Error Codes
- "SN-2" refers to a non-functional temperature sensor.
- "SN-1" refers to a non-functional Hi Limit sensor.
- Three dashed lines ("watchdog") is almost always corrected by replacing the temperature sensor.
- Rapidly changing temperature or wildly inaccurate displays are almost always fixed by replacing the temperature sensor
You "probably" don't need to, but you might consider replacing the Hi-Limit Sensor also as it can also cause the dashed lines "watchdog" error code
Click here for instructions on how to replace the temperature sensor in your spa